Friday, January 8, 2010

Bright Airplane Painting

I saw some cute bright artwork online while surfing and thought how fun it would be to have in my little one's room. After looking at the price I decided I needed to take different measures. I tried my hand at painting it myself! I have done other artwork, but this was my 1st PAINTING! It was a lot of fun and turned out cute for an airplane-themed boys room. I'm going to try more of these bright paintings. Let me know if you have any fun ideas to paint!!

Ideas for a boy's room:

  • Dumptruck
  • Firetruck
  • Train
  • Sailboat
  • Car
  • Pirate Scull & Crossbones
  • Pirate Map

Ideas for a girl's room:

  • Cupcake
  • Castle
  • Flower(s)

Ideas for baby's room:

  • Animals (lion, frog, giraffe, crocodile, elephant, etc. CUTE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment